||World of Warcraft
||★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Popular
||Online Only (chat, messaging, e-mail)
WoW is the standard abbreviation used to refer to World of Warcraft, a popular MMORPG developed by Blizzard Entertainment. It continues the story of Warcraft I, II, and III, but in an open world environment.
WoW expansions include:
- The Burning Crusade (January 2007)
- Wrath of the Lich King (November 2008)
- Cataclysm (December 2010)
- Mists of Pandaria (September 2012)
- Warlords of Draenor (November 2014)
- Legion (August 2016)
||"U up for a WoW raid 2nite?"
||February 4, 2017