What are ten things the Internet cannot help me with?
Answer: As great as the Internet is, it can't help with everything. Here are 10 things the Internet won't do for you:
- Get out of bed in the morning
- Excercise at least three times a week
- Make your coffee in the morning
- Get rid of your coffee addiction
- Climb Mt. Everest
- Win the lottery
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables
- Do the dishes, your laundry, and vacuum
- Learn to play the autoharp
- Tell you what the purpose of your life is
But at least the Internet is great for browsing the Web, sending e-mails, and chatting online!