||Sony NWM Display Screen File
||★ ★ ☆ Average
Static or animated image that can be displayed on Sony's Network Walkman, including the NW-E405, NW-E407, NW-E503, NW-E505, NW-E507, NW-A605, NW-A607, and NW-A608.
The image can be transferred to the walkman by following these instructions:
- Download / save the NWM file to your computer.
- Connect the Network Walkman to your PC with a USB cable.
- Open "My Computer" and you should see a new Removable Drive, most likely the E: Drive.
- Open the drive and look for a folder called "NWWM-SCR." If the folder does not exist, create a new folder named "NWWM-SCR."
- Copy the NWM file from your computer to the NWWM-SCR folder on the Network Walkman. (Only one file should be placed in the folder at a time.)
- Eject (or unmount) the walkman in Windows, then disconnect it from your computer.
- Turn on the Network Walkman and hold the Search/Menu button until the menu is displayed.
- Select "Display Screen" and press the Play/Stop button to select the new display screen option.
May be viewable with an image editor
Can be transferred to a Sony Network Walkman ...